Features & Benefits:
– Homogeneous fertilizer for consistent application and timely breakdown
Contains both slow and quick-release Nitrogen (N) along with enhanced levels ofPotassium (K) and Sulphur (S)
– Slow-release Nitrogen is supplied by methylene urea providing gradual, long-term feedingthroughout the season, avoiding the “peaks and valleys” you get with cheaper sources ofNitrogen
– Nitrogen release is triggered by temperature and microbial activity in unison with plantdemand
– Potassium is supplied by sulphate of potash, a safe and natural form of Potassium andSulphur
– A blend of high quality turf grade nutrients for up to 110 days of fertility.
There are no reviews yet.