Our Vinegar Cleaning Solution is a 20% vinegar concentrate and can be used to replace commercial, home and garden chemicals. Vinegar Cleaning solution is a safer and less expensive alternative to most harmful chemicals all while being better for the environment.
Common uses for vinegar but not limited to:
- Clean countertops and stainless steal
- Clean outdoor tools & equipment
- Get rid of ants
- Clean glass and windows
- Clean and refresh garbage bins & disposals
- Deodorize, eliminate cooking odors
- Get rid of crayon marks
- Clean food-stained pots, pans and appliances
- Clean soap scum, limescale, grime and grout
- Unclog drains/shower heads
- Clean tiles/floors
- Clean outdoor furniture and Fencing
- Soil adjustment
- Automotive/chrome cleaning
- Restore pavers/interlock and clean all types of masonry
These are just a handful of the many applications vinegar may be used for. This is an industrial grade vinegar and not intended for consumption.
outdoor cleaning: Add 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Apply product to surface, let sit for a minute, wipe/scrub, then rinse with water and let dry.
everyday cleaning: Add 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water. Spray or apply product to surface, let sit for a minute, wipe with cloth and let dry.
heavy duty cleaning: Use at full strength or add 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water. Apply product to surface, let sit for a minute, wipe/scrub, rinse with water and let dry.